Who we are
Collier Restaurant Group is a hospitality focused restaurant group in Sevierville Tennessee.. Our website address is: http://collierrestaurantgroup.com. Our corporate mission is to be the best performing restaurant company in all of our locations as determined by customer satisfaction, our financial vitality, our reputation, and employee satisfaction in the communities we operate.
This website serves as an extension and means to fulfill that mission, and therefore everything we do and collect through this website is intended and used only to facilitate this goal.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
By browsing our site, you are granting implied consent for us to collect basic personal data which is required for the functionality of this website, for your interaction with the content and features provided, as well as for compiling basic data analytics for our use only and as detailed below. For those who choose to subscribe to our newsletter, or sign up as rewards members, we collect additional data, and by signing up or subscribing, you grant implied consent to the terms of the third-party services we utilize. This requires automatically creating cookies which are stored in your local browser, as well as sending data to or through third-party services/software (listed below). These services allow us to do several things:
- To increase our website’s performance and reliability.
- To provide a convenient means of contact and communication through website forms, and to send email newsletters to those who choose to receive them by explicit consent, and communicate with rewards members.
- To track page access, products viewed, content popularity, and to understand how relevant or effective our content may be. For instance, it allows us to know when people find our website as a result of searching for a specific term or phrase in a search engine. This enables us to articulate and improve our content in order to more effectively reach people who are looking for the type of content we provide.
- To target those who have expressed interest in our organization or restaurant locations, our content, or our services by their actions online. This gives us the ability, for instance, to run ads on Google or boost posts or events on Facebook that will be shown to people who have visited our website within the last month and also live within a certain distance from a specified city.
- To facilitate donations requests and purchases, as well as, shipping information: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, process your donation request or purchase, estimate shipping, and send you the order. When you contact us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details. We use this information for various purposes, such as:
- To send you information about your account and order,
- To respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints,
- To process payments and prevent fraud,
- To comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes,
- To improve our resource offerings,
- And, to send you our newsletter, if you choose to receive it.
- To know the IP address and location, and the bot or browser type, of website visitors. This allows us to isolate, restrict, and protect our website and your personal data from hackers, malicious attacks, and other digital security threats originating from specific IP addresses, ranges, locations, or by other means.
How long we keep your data
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and as long as we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for the number of years required for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, and donations.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment, if you have created one with Gravatar.
Embedded content from other websites
How we protect your data
We protect your personal data with multiple layers of security. First, our website has the built-in security features which are updated at least monthly. We harden that security through other additional third-party services which monitor and eliminate other vulnerabilities at this level. Second, our website is hosted on a server service which provides additional key layers of protection from common threats before they can even get to our particular website. Third, we route all traffic to our website through a content delivery network (CDN). Security features at the CDN level eliminate most treats before they can get to our web server. When we block malicious IP addresses, ranges, and locations at this level, we block them here.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To request a copy of the personal data we hold about you online or to request that we delete any personal data we hold about you online, please send you request in writing to:
Collier Restaurant Group
Attn: Sales & Marketing
473 Old Dandridge Dam Road
Sevierville, TN 37876
If you do not have an account on this site, or have left comments, all personal data we collect automatically expires.